How to eat when you have “acid reflux“
Patients with acid reflux need to adjust their lifestyle habits. You should also adjust your eating habits.
Ms. Sirikarn Naree, Nutritionist, Nutrition Department, Faculty of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital Mahidol University states that acid reflux disease It is caused by a malfunction of the esophageal sphincter connected to the stomach. Unable to prevent acid, gastric juice, or food from flowing back up into the esophagus. Causes chest burning or tightness in the chest. Report from สมัคร ufabet
Foods that acid reflux patients should avoid
- Foods that are high in fat and foods that contain hidden fats such as fried foods, milk, butter, and cheese.
- Acid-causing foods and gas in the stomach, such as fermented foods, spicy foods, and beans.
- Beverages high in caffeine, such as tea and coffee
How to prevent acid reflux symptoms from recurring
Prof.Dr.Duangporn Wirawatkanont Doctor of Physiology Chulalongkorn Hospital, Thai Red Cross Society, specifies ways to adjust preventive behavior. and treat acid reflux
- Chew food thoroughly. To help reduce the working condition of the stomach.
- Don’t eat too much food. to make the stomach Not working very hard
- Avoid eating spicy, hard-to-digest foods, oily foods such as chocolate.
- Reduce eating large amounts at a time, large meals, and reduce late-night meals.
- After meals, there should be a period of 3-4 hours before bedtime. to allow the stomach to digest food
- Weight control or weight loss in people who are obese
- Stop smoking
- Refrain from drinking alcohol, soft drinks, and coffee.
- Do not wear clothing that is too tight around the waist.
- A good sleeping position is to sleep on your left side.
- Lie with your head elevated. Using a pillow that is tilted upwards at 45-60 degrees.